Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I've Discovered the Retro Camera App

Yes, I'm still s-l-o-w-l-y figuring out what's available for the iPod touch. And this app is so cool! There were others, but this was the free one.

This is the poinsettia that has seen better days, but you can barely tell its sorry state from the picture.


We spent a day in Chinatown this weekend, and this little guy came home with us.


My son bought the dragon pictured above, we watched the parade, made it onto the news for Chinese audiences (for like a nanosecond anyway), my husband added to his kung fu film collection, the kids all bought Chinese slippers, my oldest bought a Jay Chou DVD she's been wanting for ages, and I bought some Dit Da Jow, i.e., Chinese liniment, for my Mom. All around, it was a fun day spent shopping and eating.

As you can probably tell from the photographs, I'm sort of drawn to the reds. I did take other shots, but I'm still trying to figure out the most efficient way to get these off of my iPod. The app gives me the option of sharing on Twitter, Facebook, and E-mail, so I opted for E-mail. But then when I tried to send myself the email with the attachment, the Qwerty keyboard on the screen was obstructing my way to the "Send" button. I had to save the messages (one per photo) as drafts. In any case, it wasn't as efficient as I would have liked, but at least these made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment