Friday, September 17, 2010

Want some whine with that?

I'm sick.  And whiney.  Yes, despite the heaps of vitamin C, increased exercise, making an effort to observe an earlier bedtime, experimenting with acupressure points to unblock my nose, and generally trying to keep positive about all of the above, I succumbed to a cold.  Now, if I were like my husband, I'd contract the cold, and a day or two later, I'd be as good as new.  But of course, I'm not like that at all.  Colds linger with me...for several days, and even weeks.  These often (but not always) turn into bouts of bronchitis, and when that happens, my asthma flares, and well, we're sometimes looking at a few months' worth of frustration.

The kids have been sick, too, which has meant that our schooling has been spotty.  Not a big deal of course, as I always add lots of wiggle room to our schedule anyway, to account for days like these.  

Okay, I just thought I'd update as I've been MIA for a few days.  I've just had some Theraflu (yick), and I'm going to try to get some sleep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment