Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Back Again

It wasn't my intention to make this blog completely private (for those of you who may have tried to access it recently). My initial plan was to reassess what I wanted as content, and perhaps redesign the look of it all. I had intended for this blog to be mostly homeschool related, but in looking over my posts, they've been all over the place in content. It's my life, and it's eclectic, and we still homeschool, but it's not all that we do, so I've come to terms with that enough to just let it go. So what should have taken no longer than a few days, turned into a few weeks, but it was all for naught as I never got around to doing what I had wanted to do in the first place. But then I got so distracted with other stuff that I never got to do any of the above.

What I did manage to do however, was spend a lot of time with my family over the Christmas holiday. My husband took off a nice chunk of time from work, and while it was crazy for the first few days (days just before and after Christmas), the subsequent days were heavenly, with time spent just lounging around, playing boardgames, video games, watching films, chatting, and just generally enjoying each other's company. A large amount of time was also spent watching Korean dramas, thanks to my fangirl daughters. I'm such an addict. I've watched four dramas so far, and I have determined that I have no self-control, opting to watch them complete in one or two sittings. Seeing as they're all in Korean with English subtitles, I've decided that I will NOT feel guilty about it as all of those hours would surely just add to our Korean studies. I think I've picked up a whopping 10 or so new words, so it's nothing to write home about, but no matter.

Oh, and can I just say that I suck at coming up with labels to add to my posts? It's my own fault as I still haven't quite figured out to stick to one topic. Well, I'll just have to learn as I go along. For those of you patient enough to come along for the ride, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment