Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Books are Here!

Our books have arrived! Well, almost all of them are here. I’m still waiting on one backordered item. But what a relief it is to be done.

I’m usually really excited whenever books arrive, but as the kids get older, I just get more anxious. More books mean more clutter, and very often, more work for me. I think the one item that’s been inducing more than a little of this anxiety is this bad boy right here…


I’m consoling myself with reminders that Korean is said to be one of the easiest Asian languages to learn. I hope that’s true! E’s enthusiasm over all things Korean has kind of spread on to her siblings, so now they’re all clamoring for it. I searched and searched, and this program seemed to have gotten the best reviews. Fingers crossed that it’s a good fit for us! While E is certainly old enough and motivated enough to wade through it on her own, I’m not so sure the younger two are, so it looks like I’m in on this one as well. Yikes!

Here are some other shots of our book booty.

We’ve got Euclid’s Elements. Under that somewhere is the Art of Argument, and some other goodies.

Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn, a book with tips on how to improve study habits…

Lots and lots of stuff. I could really use a few extra bookshelves!

No comments:

Post a Comment